Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 8- Final Summary

The entrepreneurship project has allowed me to start with a simple idea and really develop it over a couple weeks.  After evaluating my posts I can now see how I could improve my entrepreneurship idea.  Firstly, I would unquestionably need to focus on narrowing the amount of information that would be available and sub divide it into different sections to make tennisTIME easier to navigate.  Also, my idea might gain more support if I marketed my idea to all types of sport websites and providers rather than just amongst the tennis world. Although I would get the most response from avid tennis lovers, others sports fans could be interested and willing to use my app.

As a whole, I had a very positive experience with the entrepreneurship project. Everything that I’ve learned so far in IST has been new to me and not so easy to grasp. Many topics that were presented in class were tricky when incorporating into my entrepreneurship idea; however, I think that's what made this project successful. This project really made me use a creative and strategic mindset on how to create a successful entrepreneurship idea.

It was also really intriguing to browse classmate’s ideas. I enjoyed providing helpful feedback on my peer’s blogs. The blogs that I commented on were all extremely interesting. Each idea varied in subject matter and included sports, technology, and entertainment. When commenting on the blogs I tried to imagine how the ideas could take off and tried to provide positive and constructive feedback. I think all three blogs I commented on could be very successful ideas. Finally, I think this project was an undoubtedly worthwhile project that provided the class with a unique twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment