Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 3- Hardware


In order for my company to become successful it is imperative that a strong stable hardware is utilized. Having knowledge of how computers operate will be very beneficial. When tennisTIME explodes I will need to purchase the proper equipment to keep my company on top. With my newfound knowledge of hardware I can now make these choices about investing in new equipment.

Identity theft will also be an important factor in the success of my company. Since my app will to be purchased using a credit card, it is essential that I provide proper means to protect customer information. Users will have to enter security codes to prevent hackers from accessing information. I will make sure users do not have to enter personal information, SSN’s, account numbers, or pin numbers to ensure customer security.

Now that I am educated on hardware and the vast types of equipment available, I can easily upgrade my company’s current systems. Instead of buying new computers I will buy RAM, adaptor cards, or disk drives. I can now make sure that they are compatible with my processor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment