Monday, October 17, 2011

Week 6- OS & Color

Learning about operating systems provided me with important information pertaining to my company. An important topic we learned about was the forensics of computing. All customer data including credit card numbers and other information will be stored inside tennisTIME computers. As time goes on I will probably need to improve or upgrade these computers. I now know that rather then getting rid of the computers I will need to follow necessary measures to protect the customer data. I would do this by obeying the Department of Defense Standard and destroy my hard drive.

I also know which operating systems I would use for my company now. Since my app is geared towards Apple products such as the iPhone, iTouch, and iPad I would use the Mac OS X operating system. Although many companies use the Unix operating system, I don’t think it would be as useful for my company. I can improve my app more efficiently with the Mac OS X operating system than any other operating system.

When it comes to color, we learned how to use Photoshop; creating color, adjusting brightness levels, basic editing, and other techniques. Color wouldn't play a vital role in my company, however, I could play around with it a little bit. In my free time I could adjust colors displayed on my app, edit pictures, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment