Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 4- Input/Output


We recently learned about QR codes or Quick Response Codes. These are bar codes that allow smart phone users to scan the codes redirecting them to a website. I would use QR codes to direct people to my app or a Facebook page providing people with information about my app. This would allow users quick access to my app and would also allow my company to gain recognition and grow.

Voice recognition could be extremely useful to my app. I could integrate voice recognition into my app, providing customers with a voice activated search option. This option could be extremely useful and would allow customers to easily navigate my app. They would be able to search a player, matches, equipment, or anything else at the tip of their tongue. Although my app would run smoothly with a simple search box, voice recognition could be an innovative alternative making my company unique.

Along with interactive scores, player bios, and equipment, tennisTIME also provides professional advice and videos on how to improve your game. With the use of RFID I can easily show how to improve your groundstroke, volleys, and serves. I can place chips on tennis professionals’ rackets, which would closely monitor how they hit every shot. Users would be able to watch these videos and vastly improve their game.

No comments:

Post a Comment